|Ozonated Castor Oil is called Rizol Castor Oil in Europe.|
|Ozonated Oils, or Rizoles, are recently discovered compounds that form when natural oils are ozonated for extended periods of time. Depending on the organic plant oil used, the time of exposure to pure medical grade ozone gas, voltage and amperage in the high-voltage chamber, different compounds with unique properties are formed. |
Organic Ozonated Castor Oil is made using the Ozone Generator on our companion website NaturalAlternativePath.com ) which amplifies the Castor oil with oxygen for more benefical effects. The amplified effects of using Ozonated Castor Oil can be more effective than regular castor oil and can produce more dramatic results, depending upon your condition. Feel free to have your healthcare provider contact us for more information.
Our Organic Ozonated Castor Oil 3.38 oz (100ml) is made in the United States using local sources. It is very price effective compared to the European Rizoles (30ml).
Our Organic Ozonated Castor Oil is made with the stringent care which our other Edgar Cayce products are made.
|Edgar Cayce Uses and Applications of Castor Oil|
|Castor oil has many uses today in the food industry, healing and health care, as well as its industrial uses.|
Edgar Cayce readings discuss benefits of Castor Oil for uses for
- Wound Healing
For more information, see the Edgar Cayce official websites.
- Skin conditons
- Hair Growth
- Sprains and Pains
- Back Pain
|Edgar Cayce use of Castor Oil for Eyes
||How to apply Organic Ozonated Castor Oil to eyes|
|Ancient Egyptians recommended the use of Castor Oil for eye irritations. Edgar Cayce readings include the use of Castor Oil for Cataracts. Since the eye membrane is delicate, use sparingly.
|The best time to apply to eyes, is right before bed time.
- Obtain a sterile eye dropper
- Place the tip of the eye dropper into the bottle of Organic Ozonated Castor Oil and draw out a small amount
- Note: with the Organic Ozonated Castor Oil, use only a small drop.
- Lay the head back, preferably on a bed pillow while laying down.
- Administer a small drop at the inside corner of each eye
- Note: You will feel a slight stinging or burning sensation, as the active ingredients touch the eye membrane.
- The stinging should last less than a minute.
- If it persists longer, you may have added too much, or you have a more serious eye infection
- If it persists, wipe out the excess and go to see a doctor, as you may have an eye infection that requires a prescription medication